For many of us, the healthcare system is too expensive or unapproachable as we try to improve our health and live life to its fullest. My desire is to provide you with useful information to achieve both objectives. Thank you for supporting The Physical Therapy Advisor website since its launch in April. I appreciate your questions and feedback, and I look forward to serving you in 2015!
My Top 5 Most Popular Posts of 2014:
- My Top 7 Tips to Prevent Low Back Pain While Traveling – Low back pain is one of the most prevalent and pervasive problems in the western world. Whether you’re traveling or working in an office, review these 7 tips to prevent low back pain.
- 7 Reasons Why the Squat is Fundamental to Life – When was the last time you moved into a full squat? Why does it even matter? Find out 7 reasons why we should continue squatting as a lifelong pursuit.
- How to Self-Treat Plantar Fasciitis – Plantar fasciitis is a very painful and potentially very debilitating condition. Don’t let foot pain stop you from reaching your goals in 2015! Learn how to self-treat plantar fasciitis and prevent it from slowing you down.
- Q & A: How to Prevent My Mom From Falling Out of Bed – Falling is the number one cause for fracture in the elderly. Many times, a fracture will lead to a cascading decline in mobility and function. Finding methods to limit falling, without restraining or inhibiting important functional mobility, is critical. Discover tips to keep your loved ones safe.
- 5 Ways to Improve Range-Of-Motion (ROM) – As we age, we naturally lose elastin, an important component to our skin, muscles, and tendons. Elastin is responsible for the elasticity in the body’s tissues. Maintaining Range of Motion (ROM) is critical to maintaining our mobility and for injury prevention and sport performance. Poor ROM can also lead to pain and dysfunction as the body’s ability to move freely is impaired. Discover different methods to maintain your ROM and prevent injury.
2014 was a wonderful start for the blog. I look forward to empowering you to reach your optimal health in 2015! Don’t forget subscribe to my e-mail newsletter! I will send you weekly posts on how to maximize your health, self-treat those annoying orthopaedic injuries, and gracefully age. To thank you for subscribing, you will automatically gain access to my FREE resource, My Top 8 Stretches to Eliminate Neck, Upper Back, and Shoulder Pain.
If you have a question that you would like featured in an upcoming blog post, please comment below or submit your question to contact@thePhysicalTherapyAdvisor.com. Be sure to join our growing community on Facebook by liking The Physical Therapy Advisor!